Wrexham luckily completed most of their business early on in the window, as seven players were signed before a ball was kicked in anger this season.
But, as previously said, if the Reds are to complete any business between now and the window slamming shut, a forward player looks the most likely addition.
The most eye-catching of those transfers was a club-record deal for midfielder Ollie Rathbone, who is currently settling into life at the Racecourse Ground.
So far, Phil Parkinson has prioritised bolstering his goalkeeper position, centre-back, wing backs and midfield but in the closing stages of the window, could sign a new striker.
As time ticks on, anticipation is growing at Wrexham, with several deals expected to unfold in the next 24 hours.
Where Wrexham are at in the transfer window
It’s been a hugely successful summer at Wrexham who have invested in a lot of players with the future in mind, targeting many aged 23 and under.

Their positive actions in the transfer window have reflected on the pitch as Parkinson’s men have taken seven points from a possible nine, which sees them sitting fourth in the table.
Wrexham are therefore satisfied with their squad as most positions have at least two quality players battling for a place in the starting XI.
But, as previously said, if the Reds are to complete any business between now and the window slamming shut, a forward player looks the most likely addition.
Possible incomings at Wrexham before Deadline Day

A striker has been on the agenda for quite some time. Wrexham have coped well without starman Paul Mullin, scoring eight goals in their first four matches.
In their attempts to capture a centre-forward, the Reds have missed out on John McAtee, Will Lankshear and Bailey Cadamarteri, among others. However, a move for Sheffield Wednesday striker Michael Smith could still be on the cards.